One good thing about the WordPress website as CMS has the availability to install around thousands of plugins available free and freemium. There are some great advantages of installing plugins for your website to expand its feature but di you know that it has also a great impact on your website loading speed. Yes, it affects also the performance of our website especially when we install a lot of plugins. Now we will help you to install the only need plugins for your website for its best performance.
What is that Plugin we are talking BTW?
It is a piece of a software tool that allows you to add or extend more features of your website, It helps you every WordPress owner to achieve their desired feature without the knowledge of its programming language.
Here are some list of plugins you should install to make your website function at its best:
- Contact Form 7 – The most popular plugin that helps you to add multiple contact forms and its easier to manage and customize. Communication within you and the clients made easier without hard coding, Just insert the shortcode anywhere you wish from your blog. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
- Akismet – Millions of website owners used this Akismet. A spam filtering service that filters spam from comments, trackbacks, and contact form messages. The filter works by combining information about spam captured on all participating sites, and then using those spam rules to block future spam. Akismet is offered by Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com.
- Yoast – Another popular plugin is Yoast SEO, a search-optimization plug-in for WordPress that will help you optimize the visibility of your website to the major search engine.
- 3 Total Cache – W3 Total Cache improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing load times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration and the latest best practices. The only web host agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) framework for WordPress trusted by millions of publishers, web developers, and web hosts worldwide for more than a decade.
- Jetpack – This is popular because it is all in one plugin Security, performance, and site management: the best way to WordPress is with Jetpack. Jetpack is your site’s security detail, guarding you against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins. Basic protection is always free, while premium plans add expanded backup and automated fixes.
Other popular WordPress plugins like WooCommerce are not listed above and it is only useful for eCommerce website. For the regular blog website, the above-mentioned plugin is enough, if you have other known popular plugins for WordPress, feel free to comment below.